Moulding profile 111 is an object framing profile with a visual depth of 2,0 cm.
A 1,5 cm spacer strip is located between the glass and rear wall inside the frame, which allows you to optimally present your material and work. The rear wall consists of white cardboard and an MDF board. The white distance strips are removable so that the glass can be switched out easily at any time.
Moulding profile 111 is available in the format sizes 30 x 30 cm up to 70 x 100 cm with a painted and varnished wood finish as well as natural as-is Abachi Wood.
The standard frame features a floating glass, rear wall and MDF board plus V2A stainless steel pressure springs. The frame is alternatively available with UV97 protected acrylic glass.
To protect the frame and ensure problem-free shipping, picture frames made from this profile are delivered in a recyclable and reusable protective carton.
Moulding profile 111 can be ordered with different types of glass:
- Float Glass
- Acrylic glass UV97
- Our standard frame features a floating glass, rear wall and V2A stainless steel pressure springs.
- Frame size corresponds to the size of the picture.
- The hanging kit is not included.
- The raw material wood is a natural product and therefore there may be color differences between the displayed photo and the ordered picture frame. Each wood is different in its color and structure depending on the growing area and origin.
Notes on glass types acrylic glass UV 97/ Acrylic glass UV 100 glare-free
- Please note that the acrylic glass is a plastic glass and cannot be compared with a glass.
- For picture frames with acrylic glass, the films on both sides must be removed before use.
- Profile 111 is not offered with acrylic glass UV 100 glare-free, as the anti-reflective coating is not effective in an object frame.
- The return of picture frames is only possible in a perfect condition.
- The return of picture frames with acrylic glass UV 97 and UV 100 is no longer possible after the foils has been extracted.
- If an order is cancelled, the costs for the return shipment are to be borne by the buyer.
Further information on the return can be found in our General Terms and Conditions.