Moulding profile 116 is a straight-cut profile with a visual depth of 1.5 cm.
- Visual depth 1,5 cm
- Glass rests on 0,35 cm rabbet
It is ideal for smaller frames.
Moulding profile 116 can be ordered with different types of glass:
- Float Glass
- Acrylic glass UV97
- Acrylic glass UV100 protected and anti-reflective
- Our standard frame features a floating glass, rear wall and V2A stainless steel pressure springs.
- Frame size corresponds to the size of the picture.
- The hanging kit is not included.
- The raw material wood is a natural product and therefore there may be color differences between the displayed photo and the ordered picture frame. Each wood is different in its color and structure depending on the growing area and origin.
Notes on glass types acrylic glass UV 97 / acrylic glass UV 100 antiglare
- Please remove the foils on both sides before using the Frames with acrylic glass.
- Please note that the acrylic glass is a plastic glass/plexiglass and cannot be compared with anti-reflective glass, museum glass or float glass.
- For picture frames with acrylic glass UV 100 antiglare, the rough/matte side of the acrylic glass must be placed upwards in the frame.
- With acrylic glass UV100 antiglare, the color of your artwork may change or be impaired.
- Meaning antiglare/anti-reflective: The plastic glass (plexiglass/ acrylic glass) has a slightly matted surface on one side (anti-glare). Reflections, for example of windows and lamps, are reflected diffusely.
- Please note that the picture must be directly behind the acrylic glass UV 100 anti-glare. If there is a distance between the acrylic glass UV 100 and the object (a few millimeters, e.g. through a passepartout), this can lead to distortions or changes in the colour of the object.
- The return of picture frames is only possible in a perfect condition.
- The return of picture frames with acrylic glass UV 97 and UV 100 is no longer possible after the foils has been extracted.
- If an order is cancelled, the costs for the return shipment are to be borne by the buyer.
Further information on the return can be found in our General Terms and Conditions.