Moulding profile 111 is an object framing profile with a visual depth of 2,0 cm.
A 1,5 cm spacer strip is located between the glass and rear wall inside the frame, which allows you to optimally present your material and work. The rear wall consists of white cardboard and an MDF board. The white distance strips are removable so that the glass can be switched out easily at any time.
The standard frame features a floating glass, rear wall and MDF board plus V2A stainless steel pressure springs.
The shipping cost are calculated in the shopping cart for you
- Special Sizes are frames which we have not in our standard range
- Prices are only valid for items on stock
- Our standard frame features a floating glass, rear wall and V2A stainless steel pressure springs.
- Frame size corresponds to the size of the picture
- The raw material wood is a natural product and therefore there may be color differences between the displayed photo and the ordered picture frame. Each wood is different in its color and structure depending on the growing area and origin.