The colored passepartout cardboard consist of a laminated core and cover paper on the front and back.
An interior cutout is included in the price.
Passepartout with multiple cutouts can be processed on request.
A dimensional drawing is mandatory.
- Thickness: 1.4mm
- acid free
- permanently white core or cut edge
- The cover paper, core and back are acid-free buffered with calcium carbonate
- alkaline reserve of 2-5%, pH 7.5? 8.5
- Alum-free sizing with synthetic sizing agents
|Shipping weight:||0,15 Kg|
· The processing and delivery time is approximately 10 working days.
· Without specifying the margin and direction in the comment field, we assume a centered section.
· An interior cutout of the passe-partout is included in the price. Each additional cut leads to additional costs of 2.00 €. If you want a passepartout with multiple cut-outs, please select an appropriate item in the system.
· Minor color differences cannot be completely ruled out due to the manufacturing process.
· Passepartouts are custom-made and therefore cannot be exchanged.
The colored passepartouts are available in the following colors and properties:
· light ocher clay (light brown) with surface structure (202W)
· photogrey (dark gray) without surface structure (902W)
· Slate (dark gray blue) with surface texture (401W)
· light gray with surface texture (402W)
· Black without surface structure (404W)
· dark brown with surface texture (504W)
· Olive / moss green (green) without surface texture (602W)
· Claret (dark red) with surface texture (702W)
· brownish red with surface texture (704W)
· bright bluish gray with surface texture (301W)
· Delft blue (mid blue) without surface texture (605W)
From a purchase quantity of 10 pieces more colors can be offered.