Moulding profile 107 is a straight-cut profile with an extra wide visual depth of 3,5 cm.
Our standard frame features a floating glass, rear wall and V2A stainless steel pressure springs.
- Glass rests on 0,6 cm rabbet
- Visual depth 3,5 cm
To protect the frame and ensure problem-free shipping, picture frames made from this profile are delivered in foil or a recyclable and reusable protective carton.
- Special Sizes are frames which we have not in our standard range.
- Prices are only valid for items and quantity on stock.
- If you want a frame with a different glass than the article offered, we charge 2,50 € per piece to change the glass.
- Our standard frame features a floating glass, rear wall and V2A stainless steel pressure springs.
- Frame size corresponds to the size of the picture.
- The hanging kit is not included.
- As soon as a picture frame with float glass larger 60x80 is in the order, the delivery takes place with the carrier.
- The raw material wood is a natural product and therefore there may be color differences between the displayed photo and the ordered picture frame. Each wood is different in its color and structure depending on the growing area and origin.
Notes on glass types acrylic glass UV 97 / acrylic glass UV 100 antiglare
- Please remove the foils on both sides before using the Frames with acrylic glass.
- Please note that the acrylic glass is a plastic glass/plexiglass and cannot be compared with anti-reflective glass, museum glass or float glass.
- For picture frames with acrylic glass UV 100 antiglare, the rough/matte side of the acrylic glass must be placed upwards in the frame.
- With acrylic glass UV100 antiglare, the color of your artwork may change or be impaired.
- Meaning antiglare/anti-reflective: The plastic glass (plexiglass/ acrylic glass) has a slightly matted surface on one side (anti-glare). Reflections, for example of windows and lamps, are reflected diffusely.
- The return of picture frames is only possible in a perfect condition.
- The return of picture frames with acrylic glass UV 97 and UV 100 is no longer possible after the foils has been extracted.
Please check your goods immediately upon receipt and contact us in case of a complaint so that we can check your case specifically.
Further information on the return can be found in our General Terms and Conditions.