Moulding profile 111 is an object framing profile with a visual depth of 2,0 cm.
A 1,5 cm spacer strip is located between the glass and rear wall inside the frame, which allows you to optimally present your material and work. The rear wall consists of white cardboard and an MDF board. The white distance strips are removable so that the glass can be switched out easily at any time.
The standard frame features a floating glass, rear wall and MDF board plus V2A stainless steel pressure springs.
- Visual depth 2,0 cm
- Glass rests on 0,6 cm rabbet
- 1,5 cm spacer strip is located between the glass and rear wall inside the frame
The size specifications of our frames refer to the picture size (glass size).
Suspension is not included in the delivery.
- The size specifications of our frames refer to the picture size.
- The frames are delivered with glass, back wall and pressure springs.
- The hangers are not included in the delivery.
- Remaining stock are picture frames that we do not carry as standard size in our assortment.
- The prices of the remnants are valid only for variations in stock.
- If the product variation is in stock only once and a larger number is needed, these products must be made. In this case the price calculation is based on a made-to-measure production.
- If you want a stock remnant with a different glass, as the offered item, we charge for the "reglassing" an additional production cost.
- The raw material wood is a natural product and therefore color differences may occur between the displayed photo and the ordered picture frame. Each wood differs in color and structure depending on the growing area and origin.
- As soon as an item with normal glass > 60x80 is in the shopping cart, the delivery will be made by the shipping Company.
Notes on glass types acrylic glass UV 97 / acrylic glass UV 100 antiglare
- Please remove the foils on both sides before using the Frames with acrylic glass.
- Please note that the acrylic glass is a plastic glass/plexiglass and cannot be compared with anti-reflective glass, museum glass or float glass.
- For picture frames with acrylic glass UV 100 antiglare, the rough/matte side of the acrylic glass must be placed upwards in the frame.
- With acrylic glass UV100 antiglare, the color of your artwork may change or be impaired.
- Meaning antiglare/anti-reflective: The plastic glass (plexiglass/ acrylic glass) has a slightly matted surface on one side (anti-glare). Reflections, for example of windows and lamps, are reflected diffusely.
- Please note that the picture must be directly behind the acrylic glass UV 100 anti-glare. If there is a distance between the acrylic glass UV 100 and the object (a few millimeters, e.g. through a passepartout), this can lead to distortions or changes in the colour of the object.
- The return of picture frames is only possible in a perfect condition.
- The return of picture frames with acrylic glass UV 97 and UV 100 is no longer possible after the foils has been extracted.
- If an order is cancelled, the costs for the return shipment are to be borne by the buyer.
Further information on the return can be found in our General Terms and Conditions.