- white paper adhesive tape with starch adhesive
- wet gumming
- adhesive on one side
- 60 gr/m2
- Length: 40m
- Width: approx. 3cm
- Level: Conservation
Attach your artwork or pictures optimally to your passe-partout with our chlorine- and acid-free adhesive tape.
Instructions for use:
- Slightly moisturize the paper tape on the side of the starch adhesive so that the tape sticks.
- The adhesive is activated by moistening. However, the paper tape should not be moistened too much. Avoid immersing the entire paper tape in a bowl of water, otherwise the adhesive will separate from the paper backing.
- The final adhesive strength is only achieved once the adhesive bond is completely dry. After drying, the adhesive tape achieves good, permanent adhesion.
- According to the manufacturer, the tape can be removed by re-moistening with water. To remove, the surface must be moistened for 5-10 minutes and then the tape can be peeled off.
Please note that we accept no warranty for the use of this product.