The colored passepartout cardboard consist of a laminated core and cover paper on the front and back.
- Thickness: 1.4mm
- acid free
- permanently white core or cut edge
- The cover paper, core and back are acid-free buffered with calcium carbonate
- alkaline reserve of 2-5%, pH 7.5? 8.5
- Alum-free sizing with synthetic sizing agents
|Shipping weight:||0,15 Kg|
- The processing and delivery time is approximately 20 working days.
- Minor color differences cannot be completely ruled out due to the manufacturing process.
The colored passepartout cartons are available in the following colors and properties:
- light ocher clay (light brown) with surface structure (202W)
- photogrey (dark gray) without surface structure (902W)
- Slate (dark gray blue) with surface texture (401W)
- light gray with surface texture (402W)
- Black without surface structure (404W)
- dark brown with surface texture (504W)
- Olive / moss green (green) without surface texture (602W)
- Claret (dark red) with surface texture (702W)
- brownish red with surface texture (704W)
- bright bluish gray with surface texture (301W)
- Delft blue (mid blue) without surface texture (605W)
From a purchase quantity of 10 pieces more colors can be offered.