Moulding profile 107 is a straight-cut profile with an extra wide visual depth of 3,5 cm. Our product range includes wooden quick-change picture frames in format sizes from 40 x 50 cm up to 70 x 100 cm made from this profile.
The frame is characterized by its outstanding stability and is available with a painted and varnished as well as natural, as-is Abachi wood surface finish.
Our standard frame features a floating glass, rear wall and V2A stainless steel pressure springs. Alternatively, the frame can also be ordered with UV97 protected acrylic glass or UV100 protected and anti-reflective acrylic glass.
Moulding profile 107 can be ordered with different types of glass:
- Float Glass
- Acrylic glass UV97
- Acrylic glass UV100 protected and anti-reflective
- The size specifications of our frames refer to the picture size.
- The frames are supplied with glass, back wall and pressure springs.
- The hangers are not included.
- As soon as an article from the size 60x80 with normal glass is in the shopping cart, the delivery is made with the forwarding agency.
- The raw material wood is a natural product and therefore colour differences may occur between the displayed photo and the ordered picture frame. Each wood differs in colour and structure depending on the growing area and origin.
Notes on glass types acrylic glass UV 97 / acrylic glass UV 100 antiglare
- For picture frames with acrylic glass, the films on both sides must be removed before use.
- Please note that the acrylic glass is a plastic glass / plexiglass and can not be compared with anti-reflective glass, museum glass or float glass.
- For picture frames with acrylic glass UV 100 glare-free, the rough/matte side of the acrylic glass must be placed upwards in the frame.
- Acrylic glass UV100 glare-free may change or affect the colour of your artwork.
- Meaning anti-glare/anti-reflective: The plastic glass (Plexiglas/acrylic glass) has a slightly frosted surface on one side (anti-glare). Reflections, for example from windows and lamps, are diffusely reflected.
- Please note that the image directly behind the acrylic glass UV 100 must be glare-free. If there is a distance between acrylic glass UV 100 glare-free and the object (even a few millimeters are enough, for example, through a passepartout) this can lead to distortions or colour changes of the object.
- The return of picture frames is only possible in perfect condition.
- The return of picture frames with acrylic glass UV 97 and UV 100 glare-free is no longer possible after the films have been removed.
- If an order is cancelled, the costs for the return shipment are to be borne by the buyer.
For further information on the return, please refer to our terms and conditions.